YSR Rythu Bharosa – Learn in detail about the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme payment status, beneficiary list and eligibility criteria. YSR Rythu Bharosa is a government scheme for farmers in state of Andhra Pradesh. When the beneficiary lists come out, people who are eligible get payment from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Rythu Bharosa payment
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a YSR rythu Bharosa scheme. This scheme is for the families who are dependent on the farming activities. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu launch the scheme on 15th October 2019.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
Both the PM Kisan and the YSR Rythu Bharosa schemes are the joint schemes for the farmers family. In this scheme the farmers will be entitled to get rupees 13500 per annum. While in the previous year the amount was rupees 12500 but now the government have increase the amount by rupees 1000 as a means of financial support from the government to the farmers family.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment Dates
Installment date of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy have officially announced the beneficiary checklists for the scheme. However the list is also available at the official website portal of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The applicants can also check all the latest information about the scheme and can also check their status through the portal. As per the government’s announcement the information related to payment status will also be released on the official portal.
PM Kisan beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa
In the state of Andhra Pradesh almost around 49 lakh farmers will get the amount from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. However, as per the government the scheme will continue till 5 years so each and every farmer will be entitled to get the total benefit of rupees 67000. In each farmers account rupees 7500 will be credited as the first installment in the month of May further rupees 4000 will be paid in the month of October and the remaining rupees 2000 will be paid as the third installment and it will also be credited in the same month of October.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
Beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
All those who want to avail the scheme are first required to submit the application form. After submitting the application the applicants can check whether they are eligible for the scheme or not from the list of beneficiary.
Procedure to check online YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status online?
- On your desktop or on your mobile phone first open the browser.
- Now copy or click on the link – https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Now click on the login option.
- To login enter your username and password.
- Next enter the captcha code which is given at the bottom of your screen.
- Next click on login option.
- Enter your registered mobile number then click on the send OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number. Now enter the OTP number in the space provided for verification purposes.
- Now enter your new password and re-enter the password for verification.
- Click on verify option.
- As per the registration all The eligible beneficiary information now will be displayed on your screen including the Katha number.
Process to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status by using katha number
- From the step 13 above you can see the search field on the portal.
- Enter your katha number.
- Now click on the search or enter option.
- Now the details of the entered Katha number will be displayed on your screen.
- For instance if you want to edit the details given then you are required to click on the edit option then make the required changes.
- Now lick on the save option to save all the changes.