MGU or Mahatma Gandhi University , Kottayam, Kerala is a university in Kerala. There’s a student portal for MGU students that can be opened for any student related online service. The portal details are provided below. As a student of Computer Science in MGU, one can open the MGU Computer Science course details online too.
MGU Student Portal
|Name of Portal||MGU Student Portal|
|University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Requirements||User ID and Password|
MGU Exam Registration 2021
How to register for Examination through MGU Exam registration online service?
To register online for MGU Exams, use following process –
- Go to MGU Student Portal
- Click on the Exam registration link
- Open http://18.104.22.168/appUnification/
- Enter email address
- Enter password
- Login by submitting the MGU exam registration form.
MGU Exam Registration Contact Details
As mentioned on the official website of MGU Exam registration, following contact details can be used to contact MGU in case of any problem related to online registration –
|Support Service||Contact Details|
|Contact Numbers||0481 2733678,0481 2733528|
|Contact Timing||10:15 am and 4:30 pm (working days)|
MGU Epay or MGU E Payment is an online service provided by Mahatma Gandhi University for e payment of all fees and payments to college. For that, there is separate website called https://epay.mgu.ac.in/. Here are more details regarding MGU Epay online.
MGU Instant EPay
- Go to the MGU Epay portal.
- Choose the Major Head for payment.
- Select fee payment purpose under the major head on next page.
- On the purpose page, enter the required details.
- The payable amount will be shown there.
- Click on proceed to payment.
- Select payment method or gateway.
- Make online payment using the MGU Epayment website.
|Name of Portal||MGU EPay|
|Services||Online Fee Payment for MGU Students|
|Helpline and Support||91-481-2731020, 0481 2733300|
MGU CAP means Centralized Allotment Process in the Mahatma Gandhi University of Kerala.
The official website of MGU CAP is cap.mgu.ac.in .
Go to the MGU CAP website and then click on first option for UG students. On the next page, click on CAP College login button. On next page, you will see a login form for CAP process. Please note that this login form is for officials only.
MGU Final Rank List Check’
How to check final rank list through the MGU CAP portal?
- Go to the MGU CAP website.
- Then select the course for the rank list.
- On next page, select your college.
- Select program to check MGU rank list.
- Select the reservation category.
- Click on Search button.
- Your MGU rank list will be displayed.
Check the image below for reference.