- Pushpalatha,K.P, Raju,G. Analysis of Algorithms to Compute Term Discrimination Values. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, page(s): 1 - 6 Location: Coimbatore, Print ISBN: 978-1-4244-5965-0,28-29,2010.
- Pushpalatha.K.P, G.Raju. Effects of Distributional Features in Text Document Retrieval. Proceedings of the Conference on Computing Paradigms and Bio-informatics (CPBI 2012), Mahatma Gandhi University,Kerala,India, January,2012.
- Pushpalatha.K.P, G.Raju. Compactness – A Useful Feature for Generating Search Index, IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED EDUCATION,January 2012, Amrutha Viswa Vidya Peedom, Kollam.
Ongoing Research Areas
- Text Data Mining : Developing different algorithms which helps in efficient retrieval of text documents while doing online or offline searching.
- Algorithm analysis and design.
Academic Positions and Extension Activities
- Member, Board of Studies, School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Member of e-learning/ICT Committee for e-learning project approval, e-content approval and for taking other decisions related to e-learning and networking.
- Member of the Permanent Cell to Combat Sexual Harassment in the University
- Question Paper Setter for University of Kerala and Calicut University and CUSAT.
- Member of Board of Studies, Computer Science & Applications(Pass), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from April 2009 to 2012.
- Professional Member ACM