- Anuj Mohamed, K.N. Ramachandran Nair, Connectionist Approach for Emission Probability Estimation in Malayalam Continuous Speech Recognition, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing: Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications (Mandal et al., eds.), Vol. 339, No.1, pp. 343-350, Springer, 2015. ISBN:978-81-322-2250-7. ISSN: 2194-5357.
- Anuj Mohamed, K.N. Ramachandran Nair, Enhancing HMM Based Malayalam Continuous Speech Recognizer using Artificial Neural Networks,Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies: Computational Intelligence in Data Mining (L.C. Jain et al., eds.), Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 259-267, Springer, 2015.ISBN: 978-81-322-2208-8. ISSN: 2190-3018.
- Anuj Mohamed, K.N. Ramachandran Nair, HMM/ANN Hybrid Model for Continuous Malayalam Speech Recognition, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 30, pp. 616-622, Elsevier 2012. ISSN: 1877-7058.
Ongoing Research Areas
- Automatic Speech Recognition: Keyword Spotting.
- Image Processing: Object Detection and Tracking in Crowd Analytics–Efficient Framework for Identification of Tumor in Brain Images - Design of Efficient Image Encryption and Authentication Algorithms.
- Data Mining: Educational Data Mining- Efficient Methods for Frequent Pattern Mining - Clustering High Dimensional Data- Efficient Techniques for Mining Data in Internet of Things.
Academic Positions and Extension Activities
- Member, Board of Studies, School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University.
- NAAC Co-ordinator, School of Computer Sciences.
- Headship of the School (2.08.04 to 7.06.05, 15.03.09 to 7.02.11, 16.05.2017 onwards).
- Member, Academic Council, Mahatma Gandhi University (2004-05, 2009-11)
- Member, Board of Studies in Computer Science (Pass), University of Kerala 19/1/2010 to 18/1/2013
- Member, Board of Studies in Computer Science and Applications(PG), Mahatma Gandhi University 30/4/2010 to 29/4/2013.
- Member , Board of Studies- MSc (OR&CA) Mahatma Gandhi University, 2002-05
- Convenor, Anti Harassment Cell of the University 10/8/2010 to 9/8/2012.
- Member, Implementation and Monitoring Committee for Campus Wide Networking, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2009-11.
- Patron, Computer Science Students’ Association (C$$A) of the School (2004-05, 2009-11)
- Life Member – IAENG (International Association of Engineers)
- Professional Member of ACM (Association of Computing Machinery).
- Member, Technical Advisory Committee, “Mahatma Gandhi University International Journal on Computing and Communication (MGU IJCC)” ISSN: 2318-8850.